- I am woman, hear me roar!
- Get behind me little one
- To be heard
- Depression is a sneaky thing
- Is it just me?
- Selena Gomez got a kidney
- The new normal
- Lojong Slogan 48~Train without bias in all areas. It is crucial always to do this pervasively and wholeheartedly
- Lojong 47 ~ Keep the Three Inseparable
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: compassion
I had a meeting with three people from the kidney transplant unit at the hospital yesterday. The meeting was set up by the patient representative so I could express my concerns about the lengthy delay in working up a donor. … Continue reading
Lojong Slogan 48~Train without bias in all areas. It is crucial always to do this pervasively and wholeheartedly
This is part 48 of my series on Lojong, a Buddhist mind training practice. This slogan asks that we pay particular attention to our post-meditation practice. When we meditate in silence it is formless, it is more conceptual. When we … Continue reading