When I took my yoga teacher training on of the comments the Swamiji made stuck with me: We’re lucky to have an eighth of a second with no thoughts. An eighth of a second! Celebrate the times when you are able to observe your thoughts from a distance, when you’re able to control your thoughts. Trying to have a long period of times with no thoughts in the mind doesn’t mean that you have failed at relaxation or meditation; it simply means you’re human! The more you practice the better you get. Here are a few posts that might help you in your quest to meditate:
- Is it just me?
- Selena Gomez got a kidney
- The new normal
- Lojong Slogan 48~Train without bias in all areas. It is crucial always to do this pervasively and wholeheartedly
- Lojong 47 ~ Keep the Three Inseparable
- A conversation that must keep going
- Sun Salutes are back In my life!
- Long Weekend!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets