According to Wikipedia, “Bodhi Day is the Buddhist holiday that commemorates the day that the historical Buddha, Siddhartha Gautauma (Shakyamuni), experienced enlightenment, also known as bodhi in Sanskrit and Pali. According to tradition, Siddhartha had recently forsaken years of extreme ascetic practices and resolved to sit under a peepal tree and simply meditate until he found the root of suffering, and how to liberate oneself from it.”
- Is it just me?
- Selena Gomez got a kidney
- The new normal
- Lojong Slogan 48~Train without bias in all areas. It is crucial always to do this pervasively and wholeheartedly
- Lojong 47 ~ Keep the Three Inseparable
- A conversation that must keep going
- Sun Salutes are back In my life!
- Long Weekend!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets