November 11th marks Remembrance Day in Canada. At 11 am we bow our heads in silence to remember those who have fought for our country, our freedom and our way of life. We honour those who live with the memories of war, likely still fresh in their minds. I personally pray that the leaders of our world will come to realize that fighting never brings peace.
- Is it just me?
- Selena Gomez got a kidney
- The new normal
- Lojong Slogan 48~Train without bias in all areas. It is crucial always to do this pervasively and wholeheartedly
- Lojong 47 ~ Keep the Three Inseparable
- A conversation that must keep going
- Sun Salutes are back In my life!
- Long Weekend!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets