This is a great article. We sometimes have great expectations of others, whether they’re yoga teachers or any other sort of teacher or leader. There have been times in my life that people have judged me because I didn’t live up to their expectations of me. The only thing that really matters though, is that I live up to my own expectations of me- and that those expectations are not unreasonable. I truly believe we all just do the best we can.
- Is it just me?
- Selena Gomez got a kidney
- The new normal
- Lojong Slogan 48~Train without bias in all areas. It is crucial always to do this pervasively and wholeheartedly
- Lojong 47 ~ Keep the Three Inseparable
- A conversation that must keep going
- Sun Salutes are back In my life!
- Long Weekend!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets