I have recently received a couple of awards and want to say thanks to those who sent them my way.
First, thank you to Cimplicity Rockss for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! I received this one over a month ago and am ashamed to admit I forgot all about it until I received another one! I blame it on my age, although I’m only 44 (not that old- except maybe to the 20-somethings who read my blog!) Anyway, here are the rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person who nominated you. A big thanks to Cimplicity Rockss who writes this blog that is aimed at writing “simple yet splendid” posts that are uplifting and get right to the point! Check her out here: http://cimplicityrockss.wordpress.com/
- Answer 4 questions.
- Cookies or Cake : I’d have to say cookies becasue I eat more cookies than I do cake. But maybe if cake were available all the time I’d eat more of it?
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate. Although I do like vanilla too. I really like anything sweet!
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Possibly macaroons or chocolate chips cookies or peanut butter chocolate chip cookies…clearly I have a problem with sweets
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Daily after supper
- If I had a sweet nickname what would it be? hmmm…this might be why I didn’t immediately accept this award. I can’t think of one! Maybe someone else can? Comment if you do!
3. The Baker’s Dozen Nominees (in no particular order). I picked the blogs that seem on the sweeter side for this award:
Adventures of Andrea
Forcing Myself Happy (who really doesn’t seem to need to force it at all, lots of things make her happy!)
Om She Said
And Life Smiles
L-Jay Health (Mainly because I haven’t seen a post from him in a while and am hoping to bribe him back with sweets…although he may be off sugar still)
These are all really great blogs and I hope you have some time to visit them!
The second award that I was given came from Motivational Rants, and is the One Lovely Blog Award. Motivational Rants aims to deliver a positive perspective on our journey through life, giving us little pieces of wisdom to think about.
So these were the rules
1. Thank and link back to the person that nominated you…
2 Post the award picture in your post.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them of the nomination.
Seven things about me?
1. You just read about my sweet tooth. When I was away at yoga teacher training, sleeping in a tent and eating healthy delicious food everyday I would go into town on our day off and stock up on chocolate.
2. I have very few pictures of myself. I often think that I should get some photos done of me doing poses rather than scouring the Internet for an appropriate photo of a pose, but probably never will!
3. I have a 21 year old daughter and I’m much more fit than she is…shhh, don’t tell her I told you!
4. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers
5. I eat really fast…see number 4
6. I have a dog named Cash who is kind of crazy (but I love him anyway)
7. I had 2 different pets named Jeff when I was a kid. One was a budgie and the other was a female dog who we renamed Jefferina
And the nominations for this award are:
J. Ricci Energy
One Hot Mess(age)
Prana and Peaches
An Artist’s Way
The Flow of Life
My Zen City
Humans are Weird
Eddie Two Hawks
I also want to thank the rule-breakers over at Cult Fit for their honourable mention 😉
Thanks for these awards! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this!