Last week Jennifer of Lotus Tarot Blossom awarded me with the Sunshine Award. Thank you Jennifer! Lotus Tarot Blossom is a site for more than just tarot- although that is there- it’s also about finding happiness, your inner child and balance in your life.
When I saw this nomination I went off looking for what this award is about and found it is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. In a relatively short amount of time, blogging becomes a community as we get to know other bloggers writing styles, sense of humor or a little bit about how they think. We support each other through comments and encouraging words. I’m very appreciative for having become part of this community and also for this award!
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I’m not sure I have a favorite. I read a lot of great philosophy around yoga and spirituality and would be hard pressed to choose a favorite. Even if I did I’m not sure they’d be considered a philosopher.
2. What is your favorite number?
3- I was born March 3 so I figure I have a special connection to 3
3. What is your favorite animal?
Dog- is there another creature who is capable of expressing joy quite like a dog?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
I don’t have a twitter account but you can find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/reena.davis1
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Can’t say that I have a favorite time of day. Is that weird?
6. What was your favorite vacation?
I haven’t been on many vacations, but I have been to Salem (you know the witch town) a couple of times and it’s a fabulous little town with the most interesting stores filled with items related to spirituality, psychic ability, metaphysical material and the like. Will definitely go back some day.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Yoga – big surprise there, huh?
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
This summer I’ve been making a lot of smoothies that are super simple, dairy free and really yummy. They always contain apple juice and half a banana as the base and then I add berries or mango or whatever else I have around. Blend it up and it’s done. I recommend it, especially if you don’t do dairy.
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
My passion is spirituality. For me that includes yoga, meditation and so much more!
So now, I nominate 10 other bloggers. Here they are in no particular order:
I hope you have a chance to visit these blogs and enjoy them!