Here’s some good advice if you’re having trouble going from down dog to a lunge or warrior pose from Neesha Zollinger of Yoga Today:
- Teaching and Learning
- Lojong Slogan 34 ~ Don’t transfer the ox’s load to the cow
- Chaturanga ~ Low Plank or Push Up
- Are your shoulders carrying the weight of the world?
- Lojong Slogan 33 ~ Don’t bring things to a painful point
- Time for choices
- 2014 in review
- I am an INFP Quick Start with Values
- The Great Illusion
- Focus… or dare I say discipline?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets